How different would life be if your ‘human statistics’ were displayed publicly?
If life was like a video game and everybody had their “human statistics” readily available, which ones would you like to be made public?
Reddit user Shiion asked people on the website: “If you could choose a statistic of every person to be displayed publicly, what would it be?”
Here are some of the best ideas, which you’re definitely going to wish were real.
1. This would significantly reduce your ability to blag.
2. This one’s an amazing idea.
Portarossa: “I’d take a bad day percentile: on a scale of 1 – 100, where 1 is the absolute worst and 100 is the best day you’ve ever had in your life, how good a day are you having?
“That guy that cuts you off in traffic? Well, I’m going to be much more likely to forgive him if I see that he’s running at 5% rather than 94%.
“How’s that date going? If her bad day meter starts at 45% and is at 82% by the end of the night, you’re doing OK. If it just keeps falling and falling… well, maybe you go back to the drawing board.”
3. You could annoy your friends with this one.
4. Use this before you lend your friend anything.
5. An incredibly useful statistic.
6. Comedians would all have very high scores.
7. This karma-meter.
Shady_Ideas: “Percent of people they’re kind to. I feel like that needs to be valued again.
“Or flip side, percent of people that they’re rude to who deserves it. So (deserved)/(rude to). That way you know who is fair.”
8. I guess this one would be useful…
9. The Kinsey scale, also called the Heterosexual–Homosexual Rating Scale, would be useful to know for asking people out.
10. Take a hungry friend out for a meal.
11. Lastly, this one would be really interesting.