WIN! 1 of 2 tickets (worth up to £550 each!) to Fire Tech Summer camp
Want to learn how to build apps, produce digital music or design video games?
This summer we’re offering two lucky Future Magazine readers the opportunity to attend one of Fire Tech’s exciting summer camps the UK.
Fire Tech offers hands-on technology courses that will provide you with the 21st century skills you need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven economy.
Fire Tech offers a range of courses in coding, creating and making that have been designed to ensure that you learn design thinking, problem-solving and collaboration in the process. You’ll learn as much in a week as you would in a year of programmatic coursework in school!
Want to become part of the next generation of innovators? Enter this prize draw and let Fire Tech provide you with the inspiration you need to become an independent learner and creator.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition runs from 12 noon 21 June through 12 noon GMT 31 July.
- Entrants must be over the age of 13 at the time of entry.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK and hold a valid UK passport of resident visa during time of entry.
- Winner can select one Fire Tech course up to the value of £550 (inclusive of VAT).
- Residential camps are excluded from the promotion. Only valid on UK based courses and based on availability at the time of selection. Winner will have until 31 May 2018 to choose their course and must have completed course by 31 August 2018.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Winner will be responsible for all travel costs to and from the Fire Tech course.
- The first winner will be selected on 30 June 2017 and the second winner will be selected on 31 July 2017.
- Winners will be contacted by email provided on competition entry. If we do not get a response within one week of our contacting the winner another winner will be chosen.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.